Yes, providing the policyholder is a UK citizen living abroad. Please ensure that the client is aware that they must tell us of any changes to the risk such as a change in tenant, occupancy and maintain the property in a good state of repair. If the property is, or may become, unoccupied, then they must be able to meet the inspection requirements.