What To Do If You Need To Make A Complaint

We aim to provide the highest standard of service to every customer. If you have any queries or concerns then please contact your insurance adviser in the first instance.

How To Complain

We recognise that things do occasionally go wrong and if you remain dissatisfied and wish to make a complaint you can complain to the relevant insurers:

In the first instance please contact us:

by telephone on: 0345 437 0361
by email at: [email protected]
or in writing to: The Managing Director
Modus Underwriting Limited
3 Lombard Street, London, EC3V 9AA

Where possible we will attempt to resolve your complaint immediately. Within 2 weeks of receiving your complaint we will:

either: let you have our response with the reasons for it
or: explain why we are not in a position to give you a response and we will let you know when we expect to be able to provide it

If you remain dissatisfied at this point you may contact:

If your policy is arranged with AmTrust Europe Limited If your policy is arranged with JRP Insurance Management Ltd t/a JRP Underwriting on behalf of Great Lakes Insurance SE – UK Branch
AmTrust Europe Complaints
AmTrust Europe Limited
Market Square House
St James’s Street

Telephone: +44 (0) 115 934 9852
Email: [email protected]

For claims related complaints
MPL Claims Management Ltd
Temple Court
13A Cathedral Road
CF11 9HA

Telephone: 0345 0600014

For any other complaints

Suite 828, Gallery 8
Lloyd’s Building
One Lime Street

Telephone: 020 3326 2030

If you remain dissatisfied at this point you may:

The Financial Ombudsman Service is an independent service in the UK for settling disputes between consumers and businesses providing financial services. You can find more information on the

Financial Ombudsman Service at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.

You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service:

by telephone on: 0800 023 4 567 (from a landline) or
0300 123 9 123 (from a mobile)
by email at: [email protected]
or in writing to: The Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower
Harbour Exchange Square
E14 9SR

You can also complain to us via the European Commission online dispute resolution (ODR) facility. This can be accessed via their website at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.